About Me

I'm in my second year in NCCU and major in law. I'm from Taichung, and I love the weather in Taichung. I'm very happy to join this class. I think the way of learning English in this class is special. I hope I can learn a lot in class. :)

02 May, 2011

Monet’s Garden

Last weekend, I went to see Monet’s Garden, the famous exhibition in Taipei Fine Arts Museum. The exhibition showcased Monet’s famous paintings of scenery and flowers created in his garden in Giverny, accompanied by his other creations of landscape paintings. It’s the first time that I saw Impressionism’s exhibition. It took imagination to understand the paintings. The artist used the quick impression of the scenery and depicted light and shadow to draw the painting.

















I had learned more about art by went to the exhibition, I thought it’s a good activity when you feel bored. Maybe next time you feel like doing something, go to an exhibition and you will find many new things to see and to learn.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, my mom has go to see Monet’s Garden last month, but she always complained of she can’t understand what that main idea of that painting. XD However, I has a great imagination with Monet’s painting.
    It uses the color that is smooth and plentiful, so that viewer could have a simple joy of art. Thank for your article that remind me there have a exhibition of it

    ReplyDelete